A Gift Guide for the Home Body… anyone who loves home decor and putting their feet up on a saturday night over hitting the town. This collection of gift ideas from makers on Etsy is full of beautifully designed home decor.
You guys know I love a good gift guide, especially when it’s full of handmade goodness from makers on Etsy! I’ve done most of my holiday shopping on Etsy this year and as I’ve been looking I’ve beens saving some ideas to share with you all. Todays gift guide is in partnership with Etsy Canada and is a gift guide for the home body!
If you have someone who loves their home and decorating and being there and adding seasonal touches… this list is going to be perfect for them! I’ve included a couple personalized ones and also some ready to ship items. I think the ready to ship ones will get there in time, and the personalized ones would be a gift you’d print off a card for (what I end up doing when i’m last minute shopping but still want to give something amazing!).
LEFT TO RIGHT / TOP TO BOTTOM
- JolisCossins has SO MANY beautiful pillows it was hard to choose just one for this guide. This one is so full of texture and I love the tassels. It’s Canadian made too!
- How adorable is this little hand drawn home? This would make such a good gift for new homebuyers and I love that the simple line art would match any decor style. Bonus? Another Canadian shop!
- One of my very favourite shops, The Blushing Script makes the most beautiful weavings. This is one of her bigger ones I’ve had my eye on for a while but have no where to put it in my home. Maybe you have space in yours ;) But for gifting… these minis are pretty rad too!
- If you know someones a homebody… why not give them the official label with this cute tee. I love the monoline script on it and this girl practically lives in tees and jeans so this would be the perfect gift.
- I love a letterboard and I have a few but I don’t have any pegboard letter boards… how cool is this?!
- This is one of my all time favourite candle scents. I was gifted it from the girls at The Merry Thought a couple years ago and kept it on my desk for late night work sessions but it’s all gone now- so another is on my wishlist this year!
- Another beauty from The Blushing Script. How sweet is this new home ornament? I ordered myself a luggage tag from her and seriously considered getting this for us too… but it would have been a year late. Ha!
- I spent some time helping my sister in law look for an egg tray online earlier this year and fell in love with the idea of them. How beautiful is this to have out on your counter?! She has chickens so it’s perfect to collect their morning eggs- if you know anyone with chickens- this gift couldn’t be more perfect.
- I know I included a pennant from Matriarch Handmade in my last roundup but it’s because she’s honestly the best. I’m obsessed with everything she makes. This sign is perfect.
- I’m pretty sure all of Instagram is loving linen right now and I’m not excluded. This maker has the most beautiful linen goods from pillows to sheets to this gorgeous apron. It’s definitely on my wishlist!
- This girl loves macrame and this piece reminds me so much of the one I have in my bedroom that I always get asked about! Since I haven’t done a tutorial it’s awesome to have one to link to now- that driftwood is gorgeous!
- I ordered a sign from Mel’s Metalwork for a Christmas gift this year and it showed up so fast and it’s beyond perfect. It’s amazing quality and now I want an address sign. What do you think? Amazing, right?!
- Who doesn’t love a fun door mat?! I made this one for myself earlier this year and so many people told me they wish they could but lettering on a mat terrifies them so here you go friends that don’t DIY! Did you know you can search Etsy by location? This seller is local and doesn’t it feel awesome to support local? Heck yes!
Alright, I hope you enjoyed that list of gifts for the homebody! I know I’m now contemplating ordering almost all of them for myself… so I think it’s a great list ;) If you end up ordering any of them, I’d love to hear! Tag me on social @colleenpastoor or email email@example.com!