What’s better than a personalized gift for Christmas? I don’t know. So I’ve rounded up 26 personalized gift ideas made using Cricut!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.
Holidays are coming up SO quickly… and so is holiday gifting! Without fail, every year a day or two before Christmas I’m whipping up a last minute gift for someone. No matter how prepared I feel I am… I always miss someone. Or just procrastinate until the very last second. If you’re wanting to avoid that stress – why not get crafting now? You can create some amazing personalized gifts (aren’t they the best kind?!) with a little time and a little Cricut.
A couple weeks ago, I shared this DIY Sign for Christmas Eve that I made with my Cricut Maker. I personalized it to help create a special family tradition and chatted a bit about how much personalizing pieces really makes things special. Whether that be Christmas decorations in that case or, like we’re talking about today… gifts! Nothing says made specially for you like a personalization.
So today I’m excited to partner with Cricut to round up 26 rad personalized gift ideas you can make using your Cricut! I am extra excited about this round up because I get to introduce you to some lovely bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of getting to meet over the past few years blogging! I hope you enjoy the gift ideas… and the walk down memory lane ;)
I created two round up images because 26 is a lot to fit in one! Ha! So let’s dig in with the first one!
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT / TOP TO BOTTOM
- This monogrammed wreath pillow cover is one of the very first DIY projects I ever created using my Cricut! I shared it over on my friend Kim’s blog, Today’s Creative Life. She has so many fabulous Cricut projects.
- How amazing is this typographic art? Look closer, and you’ll realize it’s personalized with their family name. How cool is that! Taryn has such beautiful home decor- you’ll go for the crafts but stay for that ;)
- This floral shadowbox is personalized with a name and date and is so darn pretty. I love the deep pinks and reds The Crafty Blog Stalker uses in this craft!
- My friend Lindi made these sweet coasters using Cricut’s new Infusible Ink. She made some for the boss babes in her life, but they would be so fun personalized with a family name as well!
- I made these pouches when I was lettering signs for lots of weddings one summer but they’d be sweet with your sisters name- don’t you think? Ironing metallic vinyl on to prefab pouches is such a simple way to make affordable pouches look so special.
- More coasters made with Infusible Ink! These ones are patterned and colourful and so good. Erin from Printable Crush is such a talented illustrator and letterer- but she’s not a tour guide ;) I was lucky enough to visit her in AZ last summer and managed to stay 4 days without taking a single photo!
- How awesome is this 3D wood sign my fellow Canadian, The DIY Mommy made? I love that it incorporates personal dates- what a keepsake! Now that the Cricut Maker can cut wood like this- there’s SO many cool possibilities for 3D art and signs.
- If you have someone on your gift list that is expecting- how sweet is this personalized countdown to baby frame? My friend Lydia had her babe last year and made this sweet frame to gear up for her arrival.
- Heck yes to personalized wine glasses! Can someone make me a set of these? Ha! Fun fact? Pam is one of the first bloggers I met when I went to my first ever blogging conference.
- I get the impression that this is a bigger thing in the south because from what I can tell- everything in Texas is monogrammed. But how can you blame them… isn’t this monogrammed backpack so sweet? Another fun fact- the Pretty Providence girls were the first bloggers to ever invite me to contribute to their blog! I’m so grateful for the chance they took on me!
- These tiny footprints! What a beautiful keepsake ornament this is for new parents. Cori has more Cricut projects on her blog than anyone I know and her fun fact is that she has twins, just like me.
- These are my version of a monogrammed tee. I made these modern monogram tees using patterned iron on and my Cricut Maker last year and my kids have already outgrown them. I’m not going to pretend I’m okay with how quick that happened.
- Okay, last fun story of this collage… when I went to that first blog conference ever, I posted in the conference group looking for roommates. Laura was one of the sweet strangers that took me in- ha! But as for this gift idea? A personalized apron is such a sweet gift for any little baker on your list! My grandma made my kids each aprons a couple years ago for Christmas but we are always mixing up whose is whose- this would be a great way to solve that!
LEFT TO RIGHT/ TOP TO BOTTOM
- This is my most recent blog post, guys ;) My sister and I crafted these pup and me pyjamas for her boyfriend and they crack me up every time I look at them. Perfect gift for a pet lover!
- I love cutting leather with my Cricut Maker, but did you know the Cricut Explore can cut it too?! Sharing a side by side comparison in this post along with how to customize DIY leather pouches with wood burning!
- This sign is simple perfection! I made a similar sign for my inlaws years ago- before I got a Cricut and hand painting it took me HOURS. How great would it be to whip up a sign like this using Cricut to stencil the lettering?!
- My friend Lindi (and one of my fave ladies to meet in the mountains!) made another rad customized project- this door mat! If you follow my blog, you might have seen my tutorial a couple months ago but if you’d rather use a stencil- this is such a great method!
- I made this dance bag for Aubrey a couple years ago using iron on foil and it’s still holding up beautifully. We made one for a couple friends in her dance class as well and it’s always such a treat to see them showing up at class week after week!
- This personalized Christmas baking set is such a sweet idea for anyone who loves to bake. Or someone who just moved out on their own. The addition of the tea towel with a family heirloom recipe is totally darling.
- Rebecca is another blogger I met that very first conference years ago. She has black and white style that I can’t get enough of- this personalized tote is such a fun way to gift pretty much anything you can think of.
- Did I mention how much I love leather projects on my Cricut? I added the word ‘passport’ to these leather passport holders, but wouldn’t they be sweet with a monogram or family name?
- You GUYS. I didn’t even know Cricut could monogram METAL?! I’m obsessed and now brainstorming all the things I need to order and engrave- ha! But in the meantime, check out these gorgeous personalized pendants!
- When it comes to kids- label everything. That’s my motto ;P This tutorial walks you through how to cut out names from animal shapes- so fun for gifts!
- See? More monograms! With a Disney twist, even. Permanent vinyl makes these DIY monogrammed tumblers last wash after wash!
- Did you know you can cut ANYTHING out with your Cricut? Well… pretty much ;) This shirt was made using my kiddos writing!
- The most fun gift bag you’ll ever get? One you get to colour! What a fun gift bag idea that you can create with any letter.
Phew! Guys… there’s so many ideas there. I know some bloggers create round ups of 50+ projects but I’m not sure I could process any more than 26 because I want to make them all! I’d love to hear if you have a fave!
Leave a Reply