Sharing an Etsy gift guide full of handmade gift ideas for everyone on your list.
I’ve started my holiday gift shopping and while I love to shop local in my community, there’s something so convenient about shopping from home in my sweatpants. That’s when I turn to Etsy whenever possible.
I thought that I’d round up some of the items I’m loving and many I’m ordering myself for gifts this holiday season to make your shopping a little easier. All of these are totally adorable and would make the perfect gift… or at least I’d be super happy to receive them ;)
Left to right, top to bottom
- Bode Goods Co is local(ish) to me and makes the cutest City Map Prints! You can see which ones they have here- they’d be the perfect gift to someone who’s settling down in a new city.
- I have some studs from Jennifer Wood Jewelry and I LOVE them. These gold horseshoe earrings from her are next on my list. They’re classic but also funky and the perfect gift for any minimalist or fashion lover in your life. She’s also a Canadian Maker!
- This handmade ceramic mug reminds me of one I was gifted years ago- it’s neutral but still has so much character and texture… HOW PRETTY. Plus, Cold Hands Ceramics is a Canadian maker so we love to support that!
- I’ve ordered from LenOK before (my bedroom body pillow cover!) and am so pleased with the quality and how it’s held up. I like that there’s no tying strings in this linen apron design.
- How fun is this idea for a custom candle from Breathe in the Light? I like that they’re soy, hand poured, made in Canada in delicious scents but also… you could put something so funny on the tag for your giftee!
- Canadian maker L’Atelier Brode has so many cute embroidered products, I chose to feature this pug tee– we have a few dog lovers in our lives this would be perfect for!
- I’m a longtime fan of Matriarch Handmade products. How good of a gift is this Joshua Red ‘don’t let comparison steal your joy’ wall flag?!
- This Rose milk bath soak from Elucx would make such a great gift! They are Canadian and I’ve tried a lot of bath salts and soaks and one that I treated myself to from Elucx is still one of my all time favourites. They’re that good ;)
- We were gifted this adorable ‘Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful’ wall tag from a friend when we moved into our current home. We hung it by the entry door and it’s one of my favourite gifts we’ve ever received- maybe someone on your list will feel the same way!
- This olive oil bottle from Pepo Ceramics is *exactly* what I’ve been looking for to put in my own kitchen. It has such amazing texture and you know that I love it’s Canadian made!
- We’ve ordered from Mel’s Metal Market 3 times now, and everything is always amazing… and ships so quickly! This is another Canadian Maker to love. How great of a gift is this metal address sign?
- Ink Berry Illustrate makes these gorgeous custom watercolour house paintings– isn’t this the perfect gift for someone who’s a new homeowner or who has been working towards making their home their forever haven?!
- These hand stamped dog tags from Elm and Cedar are adorable- the perfect gift for a new pup owner. I love the different options for textures… plus they’re Canadian made!
- I love the texture of these striped handmade pillow covers from Anna and Rose Co. They’re Canadian made and are the perfect gift for the home decor lover!
- A custom address stamp is one of my favourite gifts for a new home owner. I’ve treated myself to one the last couple times we moved, so handy! I like the handlettered look of the name on this one.
I couldn’t fit these, but now that I’ve found them I needed to add them.
- How fun are these Custom Pencils? You could gift them personalized with your giftee’s name, their new business name or a funny saying that you will both get a giggle out of.
- This leather mouse pad from Wilhelm and Friends, another Canadian maker, is something I bought for myself with the coordinates of where my husband proposed. It’s held up great- I definitely recommend it as a gift!
- I love these leather wristlet keychains. They’re personalized and classic- who wouldn’t love that?!
Whew! So many beautiful things to choose from, right? Now to narrow it down ;) You can see all of these in one place on my holiday gift guide Etsy List.