What if you didn’t have to learn brush lettering from scratch to create beautiful Projects?
With these hand lettering practice packets, you can skip the confusion and letter that project you’ve been daydreaming about in a style you love… today!
> Do you want to confidently letter a birthday card this afternoon?
> Do you wish you could pull out a tracer without hitting up Pinterest for examples of the word you want to letter?
> Do you dream about switching out your framed art seasonally with just a swish of your pen?
> Do you want to skip that ‘beginner look’ stage of your hand lettering projects?
THAT’S WHY I CREATED ‘STEAL MY LETTERING’, FULL OF PRACTICE SHEET PACKETS TO GET YOU LETTERING TODAY.
Steal My Lettering is packed full of everything you need to create your next project:
- Months + Days Lettering Practice Pack (21 pages)
- Home Decor Lettering Practice Pack (16 pages)
- Occasions Lettering Practice Pack (35 pages)
- Holidays Lettering Practice Pack (23 pages)
- Seasons Lettering Practice Pack (14 pages)
- Lettering for Relaxation Lettering Practice Pack (24 pages)
- Connect those Words Lettering Practice Pack (9 pages)
- Basic Flourish and Doodle Tracer (3 Pages)
- A video tutorial showing you four ways to use these Practice Packs as well as 8 brush pen examples
- Tool Purchasing Hotsheet PDF: A list of the supplies with photo examples you can use to get the same lettering effects you see in my work and where to find them
That’s almost 150 hand lettered practice pages! Each lettered in 6 different styles so you can find one that fits your unique project.
That’s a value of
But today, you can grab them all, plus a quick how-to video for just
“This was my first attempt at any type of lettering… I can’t imagine lettering feeling easier than this. My favourite part is each worksheet offers so many styles to choose from, ranging from more casual to very formal. I love that I’ll be able to reach for these worksheets to practice over and over again without being stuck to one style of lettering”
BRUSH LETTERING HAS BEEN THE BEST CREATIVE OUTLET AND STRESS RELEASE FOR ME OVER THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS.
I’d love that for you as well.
‘I just don’t have the time to learn/practice’
‘I wish you could just do it for me’
‘I’ve been practicing but I don’t even like looking at my lettering’
‘Can you just write this quote so I can trace it?’
- You’re struggling to letter basic phrases without searching out examples
- You don’t have the time to take a full class on brush lettering
- You’ve been dreaming of making a specific phrase or quote into framable art for your home
- Staring at a blank sheet to practice your lettering is intimidating
- By next week, you wouldn’t run to the dollar store for a last minute card. Instead, you’d confidently pull out a tracer and letter ‘Happy Grandparent’s Day!’ on card stock.
- You walk away from the Pinterest search for printable art and instead proudly frame a piece of handlettered art you created for your home decor.
- Journalling is relaxing again. You easily label your bullet journal pages without another google search for ‘Script G’.
well? Let’s make that your reality!
I’m a mom to 4 wild ones 7 and under and the face behind Lemon Thistle. I love a DIY, making my home my favourite place to be and most importantly for you? I love to brush letter.
I’ve shared my hand lettering tips and DIYs on lemonthistle.com for almost 5 years. I quickly realized that readers needed more than just tips and project tutorials. After teaching brush lettering online and in person since 2015, I’ve been hearing there’s a gap.
There’s so many of you who want to play with hand lettering but aren’t ready to dive into a full course. I’m so excited to share this passion for creativity with you in the new ‘Steal My Lettering’ Bundle.
It’s my goal that this bundle will spark the creativity and confidence you’ve always had inside you.
You may have seen my work featured on:
Who Is This For?
The Maker Extraordinaire
who wants to add hand lettering to the projects they’re making for everyone this holiday season.
The Busy Mama
who doesn’t have time to learn lettering, but has 279 cards to make each year, and is tired of dropping money at the dollar store for them.
The Dabbler of Arts
who would like to see if hand lettering is for them before committing to a full course.
The Hand Lettering Beginner
who loves to play with their lettering but finds practicing (the blank page!) intimidating.
“I love how quick and practical this lettering bundle is! These practice sheets are fun without the overwhelming feeling of having to master lettering first. Colleen- you make it so easy, approachable, and fun!
I love that I can use them as a fun/relaxing project to work on slowly but also use them for specific crafts or décor!”
on sale now for just
This is an introductory price, it won’t last!
Don’t spend another day wishing you could letter it yourself- let’s make it happen!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
I’m so happy to help! Drop me an email [email protected]