Thanks so much for choosing my Spring Pennant Cricut Craft session! I know how many amazing workshops there are to choose from this year at the Spring Crafts for Cricut Makers Summit. I hope this workshop will leave you feeling encouraged and inspired to incorporate hand lettering into your Cricut crafting!
Use the form below to be instantly sent the hand lettered spring design to use in your own creations!
*You can still get in on the VIP Crafters Pass! Get all the information HERE.
MENTIONED IN THE WORKSHOP:
Affiliate links where possible
- Get your VIP Crafters Pass here!
- DOWNLOAD THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE HERE
- The Cricut Maker is the cutting machine I demonstrated in the video, if you are new to Cricut and would like to know the difference between the machines, check out this video I made :)
- Get started hand lettering with my FREE Brush Lettering Quickstart Guide!
- My YouTube video all about uploading different file types to Cricut Design Space
- How I turn my own lettering into files ready for cut
NEEDED FOR THE PROJECT:
- Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Machine (I used a Maker)
- Cricut Mat (I used a standard grip)
- Cricut Weeding Tools
- Iron on Vinyl, I used black and gold
- Flour Sack Tea Towel (or white fabric)
- Iron on Hemming Tape
- String (I used cotton cord)
- Fabric Scissors or Rotary Cutter + Mat
- Iron or Cricut Easy Press with Mat
Reminder! We would SO love to see your creations! Feel free to tag me on social media @colleenpastoor or shoot me an email [email protected] to show off your work!
PS! If you’re interested in learning to brush letter I have a free Brush Lettering QUICKSTART guide and video training you will love! You can check that out RIGHT HERE.