Thanks so much for choosing my Cut Your Lettering workshop! I know how many amazing workshops there are to choose from this year at the SVG Crafters Summit. I hope this workshop will leave you feeling encouraged and inspired to turn your lettering into cut designs to enjoy!
MENTIONED IN THE WORKSHOP:
Affiliate links where possible, some even come with discounts!
- Get your VIP Crafters Pass here!
- Canva Paid Membership
- Get started hand lettering with my FREE Brush Lettering Quickstart Guide!
- Example 1: iPad Pro with Apple Pencil and Procreate, Rad + Happy Brush (all items linked)
- HEIC Converter I use
- Example 2: Tombow Dual Brush Pen + Tombow Fude are both in this set
- My scanner
- Online SVG Converter
- Procreate using the Rad and Happy Brushes
- iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- My YouTube video all about uploading different file types to Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Design Space
- The Cricut Maker is the cutting machine I demonstrated in the video, if you are new to Cricut and would like to know the difference between the machines, check out this video I made :)
- The two pens I used in the video are a Tombow Dual Brush Pen and a Tombow Fude
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (remember there’s a free trial!)
- Free Handlettering Practice Sheets
- Free Hand Lettering Quickstart Guide
- A closer look at the bonus I’ve included in the VIP Crafters Pass
Reminder! We would SO love to see your creations! Feel free to tag me on social media @colleenpastoor or shoot me an email [email protected] to show off your work!
PS! If you’re interested in learning to brush letter I have a free Brush Lettering QUICKSTART guide and video training you will love! You can check that out RIGHT HERE.