Thank you so much for choosing my Cut Your Lettering workshop! I know how many amazing workshops there are to choose from this year at the SVG Crafters Summit. I hope this workshop will leave you feeling encouraged and inspired to try out some different methods of turning your lettering into files you can cut with your Cricut or other cutting machines!
MENTIONED IN THE WORKSHOP:
*affiliate links used where possible
- Online SVG Converter demonstrated
- Procreate using the Rad and Happy Brushes
- iPad Pro and Apple Pencil
- HEIC converter
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- My YouTube video all about uploading different file types to Cricut Design Space
- Cricut Design Space
- The Cricut Maker is the cutting machine I demonstrated in the video, if you are new to Cricut and would like to know the difference between the machines, check out this video I made :)
- The two pens I used in the video are a Tombow Dual Brush Pen and a Tombow Fude
- Free Hand Lettering Practice Sheets
- Free Hand Lettering Quickstart Guide
- A closer look at the bonus I’ve included in the VIP Crafters Pass
PS! If you’re interested in learning to brush letter I have a free Brush Lettering QUICKSTART guide and video training you will love! You can check that out RIGHT HERE.